Your shopping cart is empty!
Hello friends. Today, Bach Khoa Viet will help you compare the advantages and disadvantages of various types of LED infrared cameras are on the current to date. Now we can be divided into 4 main types of LED can order from front to back are: IR LED -> IR LED ARRAY -> IR LED LASER -> EX IR LED
1. IR LED
- A type of camera used LED very much for the regular cameras, has a lot of ball type and or burnt (average age of LEDs Thih this usually at about 12 000 hours if run continuously), Ability large thermal power can harm accessories besides. The distance light by night not far (from 15-25m), but its cost is relatively cheap.
2, ARRAY LED
- The capacity of the larger infrared LED ARRAY IR LED lot often. (20 LEDs can often only with 1 LED light with ARRAY) We need only 12v 1A sources for infrared cameras 1 1 LED ARRAY
- The life span of LED Array is much higher than generally IR LED LED means we are no longer concerned by the inability warranty night vision camera if used for years (life expectancy fell into about 50,000 hours)
- Support consuming surface area before the camera. If we set how many LED ARRAY, the image is very bright.
3, LASER LED
- Also as ARRAY LED technology, LED LASER 1 night much wider viewing angle of the infrared LED, allowing light show in the night are more and infrared.
- Laser accept infrared light infrared devices such as single semiconductor laser light source, it can meet the requirements of long-distance lighting with compact size.
- Go around the LASER than IR LEDs: power output a single LED is 5-15 mW, even market 40-50mW type / LED, but it still can not compare with infrared laser light leds , assuming electric power output of laser infrared light can reach the capacity of single-10W and its brightness is equivalent to the brightness of a lot of infrared LEDs. Thus the infrared laser compact size can be up to hundreds of times the distance led traditional, significantly improved lighting performance and actual brightness.
4, EX IR LED
- Infrared technology uses technology EXIR Nano layer (two-layer fluorescent surface), enhanced luminous power, photovoltaic conversion efficiency of 10% and improved high uniformity, almost no shadow I.
Cooling low impedance, lower heat generation in the same conditions than traditional infrared. The life expectancy of up to 100,000 EXIR infrared temperature at 25 ° C and 30,000 hours at a temperature of 85 ° C.
Meets JESD22-A114-E LED chip is protected from electrostatic interference and a longer lifespan.
Hopefully after this article, you have a better understanding of the type of ball that the infrared camera is used. If you wonder what you can chat directly with a team of our consultants.